Today is the beginning of a new week. The kids are adjusting to new school schedules but I am still getting into the swing of things. I totally forgot that today was a Power Monday for Seth and I didn't let him sleep in. (The high school has Power Mondays where the kids don't have to be at school until 8:15. This is time that the teachers use to meet together for planning.)
Jenna is on safety patrol at her school and they started their assignments this morning. I did remember that she had to be at school at 8:15. The school gives fifth graders the opportunity to be on safety patrol - either helping with carpool line or being inside for crowd control in the hallways.
Hopefully next Monday I'll remember to let Seth sleep in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm sure that Seth didn't complain, he joyfully jumped out of bed & started singing "rise & shine & give God the Glory, Glory..."
ReplyDeleteHA!