
I wasn't able to get a good picture of Seth Friday night, but I'm posting a picture of the band in the stands playing during the game. Seth said he had a great time Friday night. The halftime show still needs some work, so hopefully the rain will stay away this week and they'll get some good practice time in to get ready for the home opener on Friday night. I'm sure I'll be able to get a picture of him Friday night before the game. (By the way, our team won the game 15-14.)

Jenna started taking gymnastics again this spring at a local place called "Let It Shine". They are a Christian organization taking their name from Matthew 5:6 "Let your light so shine". They give the girls scripture verses at the end of their session. It is a very postive, fun atmosphere and Jenna is enjoying it. She is in the girls intermediate class on Saturday mornings. Yesterday they worked on the vault and balance beam.

No comments:
Post a Comment