Sunday, December 6, 2009
A Busy Pre-Christmas Saturday
I have no pictures to post, but we had a busy Saturday. The morning started off by me taking Jenna to gymnastics. Her gymnastics class is right across the parking lot from our church, so after she was done with gymnastics we went to a ladies Christmas craft brunch. We ate lots of good food and made Christmas tree ornaments out of cookie cutters, pretty magnets that Jenna is going to use a teacher gifts and Jenna made two canvas bags. We got home, ate a quick lunch then headed into Franklin for the Christmas parade. (Seth was marching with the band in both the Franklin and Spring Hill Christmas parades.) The IHS band was one of the lead units in the parade. We left the parade early - it was cold, plus we weren't all that impressed with the parade. (This was the first year we've gone to the Franklin parade.) We were home for about an hour then I had to leave to go to the Spring Hill Christmas parade. Steve and Jenna were going to his company Christmas party at the Predators hockey game. (We just figured it'd be easier if Jenna went this year instead of me trying to work out logistics for getting Seth home and trying to find somewhere for Jenna to stay.) Thankfully I left early to go to the parade. I don't know who came up with the traffic plan for the parade, but it was terrible. I finally just went past a "Do Not Enter" sign to get to a street where I knew I could park. I enjoyed this parade a lot more than the Franklin parade. It had more of a small hometown feel to it. After getting Seth at the school, he and I went to Panchos for dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment