Saturday, December 19, 2009
Another Last for Jenna
A few months ago I mentioned that Jenna would be having a lot of "lasts" this year since it is her last year in elementary school. Well....yesterday was her "last" class Christmas party. I was able to go for part of it and left feeling a little melancholy that it's her last class party and she'll be moving to middle school in August. The room mom decided to do breakfast for the kids, so they had a feast of donuts, lots of fruit, cheese and crackers, eggs, mini muffins and sausage biscuits with white gravy. They had an ornament exchange and also made an ornament. Jenna didn't want to leave early to come home with me...she wanted to stay the entire morning. School was dismissed at 12:05. Jenna and I started to make buckeyes in the afternoon. We got the peanutbutter part made but need to dip them in chocolate today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment